Wednesday, September 30, 2009

like the good ol' days

If I had to sum up Friendship in one word, it would be Comfort. ~Adabella Radici

last night i happily took myself into okc to happy hour at my ol' stompin' ground. luckily i was meeting up with the ladies who used to stomp around the place with me. when we were doing this stomping we were each others save place from the world. we were each others constant source of laughter back when we were never in a rush. back when we were carefree from what the world threw at us. we were always fine because we always had each other. if you saw 1 you saw all 3.

it felt nice to be at the same table with all 3 of us.

they make me happy. not just with their silly stories but how linzi will magically pull an iphone from her purse and pass it my way. yes it is true....linzi rose is the best thing since sliced bread. and i now am no longer a technology nerd.....if i just knew how to use it.....

come to find out taylor is a reader of this little blog.....hi taylor. now put your phone down and keep your eyes on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment