Monday, September 3, 2012

love notes

Dear Old Friend,


Thank you for the day on the water. I do not think we have laughed that much together in 12 years. The salami was delicious, my shoulders turned pink and you were the perfect host.




Dear Old World Map,

I know you are out there. And I am excited about all the amazing treasures I will find along the way of searching for you. But do me a favor and let me find you by November 1st.



Dear National Exam,

I am dreading you on Wednesday. I do not know if I have ever wanted to not do something more than sit down at that computer at 8:00am and let one stupid test tell me how much I have learned and if I am good at my job. I know I am good at my job. If you are in my OR you are in capable hands. I do not need a 200 question test to tell me this. Yet when we meet in a few days help me stay calm and NO TRICK QUESTIONS, please.



No comments:

Post a Comment