Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Sutton!

...
Align CenterTwo years ago today my sister's family became complete with the birth of her littlest bugger,
Sutton Wane.

He loves to dance, sing, and take tractor rides. This morning he sang his ABC's over the phone to me and his Neena (my mom).....we cried because of the sweetness.

I am seriously lucky because I get to spend so much time with him. I think all sister's should live 3 miles from each other. It just makes life better. And since they live so close I get to hear Sutton say my name a lot. Which is one of my favorite things in the whole wide world.
Next to my sister living 3 miles from me.

I love his smile.....

.....and watching him go on dump truck delivery's with his Pa.

Happy 2nd Birthday Sutton!
I love you like Britney Spears loves Red Bull. (that's a lot)

No comments:

Post a Comment