Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Random Useless Thought

.

I have always preferred ketchup at restaurants over the ketchup at home. If I am in a drive through I always said "can I have some ketchup, please?" Then on cue Ty will say "we have some at home." Then I answer with "but I like theirs better."

Sitting at in a restaurant my fries, chicken strips, or other tasty fried treat always tasted better with their dipping sauce. Was it the atmosphere? Was it because someone brought it to me? Was it because I knew someone else was doing the dishes?
.

.
I did not know why I prefer restaurant ketchup to the ketchup at home. It is the exact same brand sitting on their tables as I have sitting in my fridge.....Ah Ha!!! Urika I've Got It!

Fridge Table, Table Fridge, Warm Cold, Cold Warm!!!! This lady likes warm ketchup over cold ketchup! If it was this easy WHY in the world have I been living my life sometimes ketchup free at home for as long as I can remember?!?

Now why can't all life's answers be so simple.......
.

.
Oh and yes, I still keep my ketchup in the fridge. Don't ask me why, I think it is a like mother like daughter thing....

Hi my name is Christel and I like my ketchup warm.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment