Tuesday, June 23, 2009

63 days and counting

Mexico will be here before I know it so I better get cracking on getting myself ready. Such as finishing the paperwork to get my name changed on my passport, make sure the pups can go to my parents, and get a new bathing suit. The latter is the most important.
For Sure.
...
I am thinking something retro.
But not this....

This! Is it not so prefect?!

Now if someone can just tell me where you can get a retro bathing suit which is not $100 I would be very gratful.
...

2 comments:

  1. I saw this today while surfing the web. It looks almost the exact same - and it's on sale for $59.99!

    http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WomenBrowse/Women_Shop_By_Category/swim/specialswimsizes/padded/PRDOVR~10230/99101640796/10230.jsp

    This is Jenn (Anderson) Tupps, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, thanks Jenn! The color would look great with a tan.

    ReplyDelete