Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Project complete.....kinda....for now....


Operation FINISH the Hall Bath was in full force the past week since Adbul moves in soon and I should be a good host and not make him move around paint brushes and hammers while in the bath.

I had hung a few of my favorite album covers on the wall but with the wall color it was looking a little teenie-bopper-ish.

And what do you know my china matches perfectly! Once the students get comfortable and I see how they use the counter I might put out the matching china platter with some pretty soap/lotion/hand towel. Because, YES, I am telling them they can not leave product out on the counter all the time.

Hmmm Is this too controlling?

The only problem is it is one heck of a dark bathroom. If I could I would install a skylight. Until then I will just send my guest with a flash light to find their way.

1 comment:

  1. If you keep finding it too dark, paint the ceiling a ceiling white and it will lighten it right up.

    ReplyDelete