Tuesday, September 15, 2009

i don't like doing this

i try to always write about things which are positive but today i have to veer from my usual path and say something....something which has been bothering me....something which kind of makes me want to stop blogging but i will not let a few individuals ruin something which i enjoy.

i wish everyone in the world woke up with a fresh daisy on their nightstand and their new shoes never got scuffed but this is not how the world works. there are some people who's glass is half empty. sad but true.

so now i must say......if you read my blog just for gossiping ammo please stop reading now. if you read my words just to turn around and talk about them please stop reading now. it is not nice to use my words and thoughts as something to pass time with. i do not gossip about you so please stop talking about me. it is not nice.

thank you for never coming back to my blog.

now i must get back to my buddy holly, the del-vikings and my half full diet coke. have a beautiful day.

1 comment:

  1. I usually just quietly read your blog, but now I'll speak up! I LOVE your blog. It is so refreshing to always hear something positive, and it makes me remember the GOOD things when I'm taking a negative attitude on things going on in my own life. I thank you for that! Don't let anyone get you down - Keep up the good vibes, lady!

    ReplyDelete